Recognizing Hospitals & Health Systems
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Million Hearts Hypertension Control Challenge (HTN 2020) and the Million Hearts Hospital / Health System (MHHHS) Recognition Program
Ensemble supported both the Million Hearts Hypertension Control Challenge (HTN 2020) and the Million Hearts Hospital / Health System (MHHHS) recognition program, a new effort designed to foster collaboration between CDC and hospitals.
Ensemble met with NACDD staff on a biweekly basis to provide updates on work progress, such as website development, maintenance activities, and communication with nominees.
We reviewed existing Challenge materials and implementation plans and offered suggestions for improvement. This included:
- Rules for participation
- Application content & guidelines
- Collecting nominations
- Promotional activities
- Protocol for judging entries
- Enhanced website look and feel with WordPress CMS Upgrade
- Enhanced IT security via transition to .hhs.gov domain
- Custom submission form with improved UI/UX